cruise

LOS ANGELES,  May 24: Hollywood star Tom Cruise has confirmed that he will return for the sequel of “Top Gun”.

During an interview with Australian TV Sunrise, the 54- year-old actor confirmed that “Top Gun 2” is “definitely happening.”

In addition, Cruise said that he might start filming the sequel of the 1986 movie next year, reported Ace Showbiz.

When asked whether he was doing “Top Gun 2”, Cruise said, “It’s true. I’m going to start probably in the next year. I know, it’s happening. It’s definitely happening.”

He later said, “You’re the first people I’ve said it to, you asked me and so I’m telling you.”

“Top Gun” producer Jerry Bruckheimer hinted at the sequel last year, when he posted a picture of him and Cruise on his Twitter account and wrote, “Just got back from a weekend in New Orleans to see my old friend @TomCruise and discuss a little ‘Top Gun 2’.-PTI

सम्बन्धित शीर्षकहरु

ताजा अपडेट