MYAGDI: A fire that broke out at a house at Galeshwar Bazaar in the district on Tuesday night destroyed property worth six million rupees.
The house of Kul Prasad Garbuja was gutted by the fire. It is said the fire started while cooking meal. Although no human casualties have been reported, the fire destroyed food grain, clothes, household goods and property.
It took nearly two and half hours for the locals and police personnel to bring the fire under control. The fire had started at 9 p.m. on Tuesday.