KATHMANDU, June 26 : Property worth Rs 1.5 million was lost in fire when the Bhumiraj Secondary School of KI Singh Rural Municipality caught fire on Friday.
According to District Police Office information officer DSP Indra Bahadur Malla, the cause behind the fire was short circuit. The fire was doused after an hour with joint efforts of local people and police persons.
Property including computers, laptops, library books and furniture was destroyed in the fire, said school accountant Ganesh Bhatta. RSS