CHITWAN: Property worth millions of rupees was gutted a fire caught Manjushree Plywood Suppliers in Bharatpur Municipality in Chitwan district this morning.
Property worth Rs. 40 million was gutted in the fire, proprietor of factory Nawaraj Lamichhane said.
However, Chitwan District Police said the details of loss are yet to be ascertained. The plywood, machines and other materials in the store were completely destroyed in the fire.
No human casualty has been reported in the incident.
The fire started due to short-circuit at 4:00 am and was brought under control at around 7:30 am today, said police.
Locals, Nepal Army, and Nepal Police doused the fire with the help of three fire fighters.