Hardware shop catches fire; damage worth Rs 3 million

Ratnanagar (Chitwan), Dec 24: A hardware shop based in Bharatpur sub-metropolis of Chitwan caught fire last night.
The inferno engulfed the hardware shop at around 11.30 last night, confirmed Chitwan District Police.
Loss caused by the fire that broke out at the hardware shop of local Prakash Pandey at Adarshanagar of Lanku, Chitwan was primarily estimated to be Rs 3 million, police informed.
The fire was extinguished immediately with support from fire engine and local people. It is speculated that the fire occurred due to electric flow in the house. RSS