One electrocuted in Bhaktapur


BHAKTAPUR, August 27: A man succumbed to injuries after receiving electric shock on Sunday evening at Kamalbinayek in Bhaktapur Municipality-10.

Rudra Kafle, 57, was electrocuted after getting in touch with a naked electric wire while trying to fix a zinc sheet in an under-construction house of Nati Prajapati in Kamalbinayak.

Deputy Superintendent of Police Rewati Raman Pokharel said that critically hurt Kafle was pronounced dead from the doctors in the Bhaktapur Hospital.

Likewise, Hira Bahadur Khadka, 38, has sustained serious electric shock injuries. Khadka is receiving treatment in Nepal Army’s Military Hospital in Chhauni. Police have initiated further enquiries about the incident, it is said. RSS