Axed hospital employee dies after setting himself on fire
ACHHAM, June 8: A sacked employee of a hospital has died after setting himself on fire on Monday.
Siddhartha Aajji, a resident of Saphebagar municipality-6, poured petrol on his body and set himself on fire in front of Bayalpata Hospital based in Achham district today morning, according to Achham District Police.
The hospital had recently sacked Aajji and 32 other workers two months ago citing financial crisis. Aajji used to work there as a cleaner.
Critically injured by the burn, he was airlifted to Nepalgunj for further treatment but succumbed to injuries.
अछाम बयलपाटा अस्पताल बाट निकालियका एक जना कर्मचारिले आफ्नै जिउमा पेट्रोल छर्की आगो लगाए
Posted by Sarathi of nepali soul on Sunday, June 7, 2020